You want to know more about hiring Cape Breton Properties?
You don’t feel comfortable selling your house yourself? You need somebody to fill out forms, send them to your lawyer and to show your place and explain the details of your house?
Then don't do it.
If you have trust and confidence in your local REALTOR®, if you need somebody to do the negotiation on your behalf or if you are not able to communicate via e-mail effectively, we definitely encouraged you to hire a REALTOR® or agent or to stick to the listing contract.
Sure, we can still offer you our services to advertise your place Overseas. No problem at all. What you have to pay your agent is absolutely between you and him or her.
Generally spoken, we do not ask you to terminate any listing contract with a REALTOR® or an agent you might be in. Instead, we offer you to work together with the REALTOR® of your choice in regards of marketing and advertising your property Overseas. If this constellation would be beneficiary to you is up to you to decide.
Inquiries or messages to us or to a seller without a full family and sure name, without a complete address, phone number and a valid e-mail address will go where it belongs, into the trash.
Before we are able to answer any of your questions, we would require a few details from you first.
Please take your time and send us the completed answers.
- What is the PID or the PID’s of the property you want to offer for sale?
- Is your property already migrated?
- What is the property size?
- Does it have water front?
- What is your asking price?
- If yes, how much waterfront does it have?
- On what water body is your property located?
- Who is your lawyer you are dealing with and will represent you?
- Has your property ever been listed with an agent or on any For Sale By Owner sites?
- Could you send us links to that or copies of that?
- Who is your REALTOR® or your agent?
- Do you already have high quality photos you are allowed to use?
- Do you already have any video footage / aerial photos / aerial videos?
- If it is a home or cottage,
- What is the year of construction?
- Year of major upgrades or modernisations:
- Outside dimension / square footage
- # of Bedrooms?
- # of Bathrooms?
- Sources of heat:
- Fresh Water supply:
- Roof material:
- How long have you owned that property?
- Please tell us in a few sentences what you think a potential buyer wants to know.